STAK. A flexible self-storage service next to Cobden Works
Flexible. Affordable. Stak-able.
Available from September 2020 – a new self-storage solution for artists, makers, bands, festivals and cultural organisations
Storage. What do you do with all the things you’ve been using throughout the season, or between shows or at the end of a gig?
For many creative practitioners and arts organisations, space is always at a premium, and it just doesn’t make sense to carry loads of additional space, with the costs that go with it, when half the time you’re out on the road.
STAK is our flexible solution to this problem. Hire extra space when you need it with flexible packages to suit your changing needs. We know from many of our friends and collaborators that the cost of safe and secure additional storage during downtime is a big issue.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Individual watertight 20 ft shipping containers
– optional wood lining available.
- Secure, fully accessible 24/7, and close to the A6/M602/M60 Jct 1
- Safe, floodlit and monitored by our existing security providers on a site adjacent to Walk the Plank’s busy Cobden Works base
- The Stak site is 100% powered by renewable energy
- Site enclosed by 2.8m high security fencing
Simple and affordable
Our aim is to provide a service that is hassle-free, more affordable than mainstream storage providers, and flexible too. Hire from a minimum of 1 month or commit to a longer term, as well as increase or decrease your container usage throughout the year.
- £135 pcm monthly rolling contract
- 3 months’ commitment at £120 pcm with advance payment – total £360
- 1 year commitment – total £1,200
All prices exclusive of VAT
STAK is located on Greenwood Street, Salford M6 6PD
You can also store your own container, caravan, trailer or other vehicle on this site, by separate arrangement.
Walk the Plank is a registered charity and your decision to use our storage rather than a commercial alternative puts money back into the arts economy.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 07768 631903.
Containers will be available for viewing from September 2020.
Detailed photos to follow in September. The photo used on this page is just a stock image.