Feast of Fire at St George’s
Spring 2018, we return to Liverpool, 10 years after producing the opening and closing celebrations for their European Capital of Culture Year in 2008, with Feast of Fire at St George’s - part of the Liverpool 2018 cultural programme. A sizzling, fire-crackling feast for the senses is coming to the heart of Liverpool in a thrilling new not-to-be-missed Easter spectacular.
We'll be ‘firing’ up the Easter festivities in 2018, with an extraordinary display of fire and heat in St John’s Gardens at St George’s Hall.
To celebrate the close of the winter season and the beginning of the spring, Feast of Fire is set be an enchanting experience, that is sure to wow visitors of all ages.
Based on our hugely popular Fire Garden, this new event will send you on a journey of discovery, through a trail of spectacular fire displays.
Setting fire to Easter….
This year, let the Easter bunny have a well-deserved day off and come enjoy some fiery spring time magic as Feast of Fire takes over St John’s Gardens, in what will be a unique experience that the whole family can to enjoy. Feel the heat as you walk through sizzling displays from world-class fire performers, set against the beautiful backdrop of the iconic St George’s Hall.
As you take your trail of discovery through St John’s Gardens, be enchanted by sculptural metallic trees on fire, meander through a flaming arch and watch flowers ignite and bloom in front of you, performed to an amazing atmospheric soundtrack
As dusk turns to dark, warm yourself up with an appetising line up of artisan street food and drinks. From wood-fired pizzas and toasted marshmallows to flaming cocktails and chilli hot chocolate; Feast of Fire will quite literally set your taste-buds alight.
Over 7 nights, come experience the magic of fire and light like never before, in Liverpool’s most exciting Easter celebration ever. It’s the hottest ticket in town!
Get fired up - we have something for everyone
From 6.30pm-8.30pm* Feast of Fire Early is the perfect family evening adventure with our Easter fire experience, ideal for the little ones. Tickets give access to this immersive experience that lasts 1 - 1.5 hrs as you take in the sights and sounds of fire.
*From 8.30pm the Fire Garden will be reopen to ticket holders for it's late night session, whilst ticket holders from the earlier sessions are welcome to linger in the garden, please be aware it may be busier during this later period and the programming from 9pm may not be suitable for those under 16.
Feast of Fire Lates
As the sun goes down, from 8.30pm until 10.30pm we ’ re bringing an additional twist each night with Feast of Fire Lates – a mix of uniquely themed collaborations, designed to celebrate the rich diversity and spirit of Liverpool culture. Round up your mates for a night out like no other.
- Friday, March 23 - Fire in my soul - Join Liverpool SoulFest and warm your heart by celebrating the soul of our amazing city through music, dancing and fire.
- Saturday, March 24 - Celtic Flames - Mystical music and dance combine in a fiery feast of creativity and craic with Movema and friends.
- Sunday, March 25 - Flames from the Dragon - A night to explore Chinese culture, from fusion to hip hop and traditional Chinese music from Pagoda Arts, including their visually stunning fire and water tai chi fan.
- Good Friday, March 30 - The Kazimier Fire Garden – A feast for all senses unfurls as the Garden springs to life on Good Friday, see St John’s Gardens in a whole new light, as Kazimier Productions weaves its magic.
- Easter Saturday, March 31 - African Heat - Feel the beat in the fiery heat and enjoy a preview of this summer's Africa Oyé festival with live music and entertainment.
- Easter Sunday, April 1 - Liverpool Pride on Fire - A one night inferno of everything that’s hot about Liverpool - for the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- Easter Monday, April 2 - Agni - The Fire of India - For the grand finale St John’s Gardens will be ablaze with a colourful and vibrant myriad of Indian music and dance, curated by Milapfest, the UK’s leading Indian arts trust, with support from Liverpool Mental Health Consortium
Feast of Fire Early
Ticket prices from: Family: £24 Adult: £8.50 Child £5 (local early bird)
Under 3yrs free.
Feast of Fire Lates
Ticket prices from: Adult: £12 (local early bird)
No additional booking fees.
Please note, ticket price does not include food and drink.
Follow Feast of Fire at St George's @FeastofFireliv